Jane Addams is excited to have Local Author Lydia Carter coming to the store on Feb 27th to do a book signing of her work Vice Virtue.
Five things the book signing will not be:
- It will not be a lonely author sitting behind the table waiting on someone to purchase a book, because I am a go-getter.
- It will not be a quiet atmosphere, because I am funny and people laugh out loud around me...
- It will not be a time of slow traffic, because I plan on inviting you and your friends, and their friends...
- It will not be a boring time, because I am allergic to boring environments.
- It will not be an event where the attendees leave with nothing, because I will have books and bookmarks available.
About the Author:
Introducing Mrs.Lydia Carter! A woman of passion and truth. She was born in Danville, Illinois to the parents of Bishop Barry Elliott and Pastor Syvera Elliott (2002). Lydia is married to Pastor C.L. Carter and they have two beautiful children named, Jaimin and Jaleah Carter. Lydia is the co-founder of the Rock of Deliverance, a facility that serves the community through inspirational services and outreach programs in the Midwest Region. In 2005, Lydia received her Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies through the University of Illinois at Springfield. Currently, she is enrolled in the University of Illinois for a Master of Arts in Teacher and Education. In 2007, Lydia joined a top-rated health insurance company where she serves as an Operations Trainer. For additional information about Lydia, please visit her website.
So come visit The Jane Addams Book Shop on Feb 27th from 1-3 to visit with Lydia!