- Will Man In Black be able to orchestrate the death of the candidates and finally leave the island?
- How will the two time lines be merged/explained?
- Where will Widmore wind up at the end? What does he really want? Eternal Life?
- Are Jack and Locke the new Jacob and Man In Black? Have they always been?
- What will become of the island? Who will watch over it? (…And who are the Adam and Eve skeletons!?)
Post thoughts and your own essential questions!
For those of you who haven’t read... LOST skipped this week to gear up for a huge final stretch in May. Single episodes on May 4, 11 and 18 and then FIVE hours of LOST on Sunday (yes, Sunday) May 23. Two-Hour Six-Season Recap, Two-Hour Finale, One-Hour Jimmy Kimmel, interviews, etc. Rumor has it there might be a huge C-U viewing party for all of this… stay tuned…
Final quote to ponder…
Jack to Sawyer on Desmond’s boat: “I remember how I felt the last time I left. Like a part of me was missing. We were brought here because we were supposed to do something, James. And if Locke — or that ‘thing’ -— wants us to leave, then maybe it’s afraid of what happens if we stay?”