Today is an odd day, folks. There’s too much to discuss on a nation-wide scale, but there are plenty of issues that went up for vote in Champaign County.
A quick summary of some of the issues and how they went:
- Unit 4 referendum/building bonds votes YES.
- Increase Retailer’s Occupation Tax votes NO.
- Legalization of Marijuana for Champaign County votes YES.
- Method of Selection County Board Chair votes YES.
- Dissolve Home Rule votes YES.
You can see all the individual results for yourself, below.
Here are the “unofficial” election results from Champaign County Clerk: