In honor of this sweet holiday, make sure you treat yourself to some dessert today. Not sure what to get? Take a look at this list of five sweets to eat in C-U.
If you want more inspiration for where you should get a cake, sugary drinks, and other desserts, I rounded up our recent dessert content and what we recommend in Champaign-Urbana.
Here are some lists about desserts:
- Apple and pumpkin sweet treats
- Desserts for your birthday party
- Churros in C-U
- Five local mochas
- Boozy slushies
- Sweet cannabis options
Plus, check out some recent reviews about places where you can find desserts:
- Matt's review of Pekara on Springfield's cake and bombolone
- Reviews of Lucky Moon Pie and More's pies here and here
- Sweet (and savory) crepes at Paris Super Crepes
- Jessica's review of Pandamonium Doughnuts
- Matt's review of Suzu's Bakery
Photo by Alyssa Buckley.
Lastly, here are are some desserts worth indulging in if you haven't tried it yet:
- Art Mart's pumpkin cookie
- Banana chocolate chip swirl cake (or any cake) from Aroma Cafe
- Sweets from Kaori's Oven at ISHI
- Chocolate fondue from The Bread Company
- Gelato from Baldarotta's Gelateria
- Tasty Tart's new strawberry cloud drink
- Boozy soft serve from Collective Pour
- Nothing Bundt Cake's vanilla cake
- Ye Olde Donut's maple almond cinnamon roll donut
If you want, you can drop your favorite dessert in the comments or email me.
Top image by Alyssa Buckley.