Wondering if progress has been made regarding the recent controversy at Urbana Free Library? Tonight is your chance to find out. Attend the Board of Trustees meeting in the Lewis Auditorium (Ground Floor) at 7:30 p.m.
Concerned employees and patrons have not rested these past few weeks:
- All kinds of information can be found on a new community driven blog created by the brilliant and tenacious Carol Tilley.
- A document on the UFL’s website contains the Director’s “Boot Camp” report that resulted in the library’s current Strategic Plan. It can be found here, and we’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
- Carol Tilley and JP Goguen were on Smile Politely Radio last Friday. Here’s the podcast.
- You can show your support for the UFL staff by signing this petition.
- Carol Tilley and Kathryn La Barre, through a FOIA request, got us access to previous Library Board Meetings (including the June 11 meeting).
Below is a flyer recently made that highlights some important FAQs. If you’d like to get involved, go here for more information.