For those of you who attended last week’s screen printing intro session at Weiskamp Screen Printing, they’ll be back on October 22nd with a follow-up studio session.
Here, you can learn some poster printing tips and tricks. Prior screen printing skills are a prerequisite, but other than that, this event is open to all.
This is the second part of our October Poster Printing Workshop, an open studio session for all folks who want to submit their designs ahead of time and screen print their designs in our space! If you’ve screen printed with us or elsewhere before, there is no need to sign up for the intro session.
DUE DATE FOR ART FILES: OCTOBER 16th @ Midnight
Please send all art files to [email protected].
Things to consider while setting up your file / choosing paper:
- Max size : 12″ x 16″ (free Weiskamp supplied paper is sized 11″ x 17″)
- Max Number of Screens: 2
- Your Photoshop or Illustrator file should be layered by color ( i.e. one layer per screen)
- All live text should be outlined
- Raster files should be at 300 dpi
- Questions? Please email [email protected] AND [email protected]
Check out this video from last year’s workshop: