This summer I interviewed Lola Pittenger from Glow by Lola. As a teacher, student, mom, small business owner, yoga instructor, breathwork coach, and more, I was curious to see what she carried around in her bag and thought this could be a great opportunity to bring back this series started by our managing editor, Julie. Bags are such a personal thing and I think they are a fun way to give insight to a persons life. Luckily for us, Pittenger was more than willing to let us have a look. Here’s what she had.
1. Yoga Pants and shirt, I am literally never without them an extra pair, you never know when you might need them.
2. A giant pouch of scented markers because, teacher.
3. A giant water bottle, water is so important.
4. Sweet potato snacks, these are actually good and healthy.
5. This book is from local author, Heidi Esther, who came to my recent open house and thought I would enjoy it, I haven’t gotten around to reading it yet but I’m hoping for a little window of time.
6. Some glasses for reading.
7. A rose quartz crystal.
8. A big fat notebook for grad school.
9. A few of my favorite Glow by Lola products, these are from the manifest (green) and relax (purple) sets.
10. I keep everything in this huge bag, because it can fit so much stuff.