You're probably as surprised as we are that we made it to number two so quickly. It took us two years to get to one and less than two weeks to get to number two. What can we say — it turns out that we like to hear ourselves talk.
Click here to listen/download
In this episode:
- Emma Reaux reporting on ISHAG week and Annie Sprinkle's local activities
- full audio of our interview with John O'Connor aka "the Schwieghart taper"
- Record Store Day performances by Elsinore and My Werewolf Diary
- an audio essay on Pink Floyd's The Wall in celebration of Ebertfest
- a very special Illini basketball season summary from Rob McColley
This episode's musical snippets come from Lynn O'Brien.