Black Dog Smoke & Ale House will begin a late-night food and special cocktail menu starting this Thursday! Hours will run on Thursdays from 10 p.m.–2 a.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 p.m.–2 a.m.
The basic menu will include:
- Fried dill pickle w/ ranch dressing
- Smoked Scotch Egg w/ Milo’s Mustard BBQ
- Smoked Chicken Wings w/ celery, Carolina Red Sauce, and Blue Cheese Dressing
- Seasonal Pickle Selections
- Charcuterie Selections
The late-night specials this weekend will be:
- Smoked Pork Chili w/black beans, pickled jalapenos, cheddar, onion, and sour cream
- Smoked Pork Rinds w/adobo seasoning
- Smoked Homemade Hot Dogs w/welsh rarebit macaroni, bacon, and pickled fennel
Other menu items and cocktails will be rotated in seasonally. For more information, check out their late-night event page for this weekend on Facebook or their Black Dog late-night group to keep posted on future specials.