The Blind Pig‘s 6th Annual Dark Party is Thursday, December 7th. Featuring a massive line-up of dark beers, the party is described as “the day that darkness descends upon The Blind Pig Co. and then you call in sick to work the next day.” Sounds like fun to me.
Plus, check out this line-up:
– Blind Pig Columbia St. Coffee Stout
– Blind Pig Scary Cherry Milk Stout
– 2016 Half Acre Big Hugs
– 2016 Revolution E. Norma Gene
– 2012 Smuttynose Baltic Porter
– 2016 Lost Abbey My Black Parade
– 2016 Bruery Mash & Vanilla
– 2016 Great Lakes Blackout
– 2016 Oskar Blues Barrel-Aged Ten Fidy
– Surly Darkness
– Stone w00tstout
– Almanac Vanilla Cherry Dogpatch
– Boulevard Rye on Rye on Rye
– Founders Nitro Oatmeal Stout
– La Trappe Bockbier
(plus a few more)
For a quick take on Blind Pig’s Scary Cherry Milk Stout, check out this week’s round up of seasonal local beers.
Photo from Facebook.