It’s the 35th anniversary of the National Center for Supercomputing Applications, and they are inviting the community to try their #NCSA35 Scavenger Hunt by finding their window cling stickers throughout Champaign-Urbana. The hunt runs through October 4th. They’ve already released a few clues, but it’s okay. You can start anytime! You can find the first two clues linked above, and the third on their social media. You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to see the clues as soon as they’re posted.
Here’s how to participate:
- Fill out this participation form.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Snap a selfie with the sticker and remember to include background items that’ll help identify your location.
- Post your selfie on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter. Use #NCSA35 and tag us (@ncsaatillinois) and the location.
- Include the clue number in your post copy.
Optional: Share why you love NCSA.
- Make sure your post is public so we can share it.
The first 12 participants to find all 12 clues will get an NCSA swag bag. Those who find just some of the clues will get a few prizes too.
Top photo from NCSA website.