As Region 6 moves into Tier 1, and possibly just regular old Phase 4, Urbana Park District is phasing in some of their indoor activities and programming. Here is their plan:
- Now – People can call (217) 367-1544 to reserve a lap swim time
- Now – People can call (217) 384-4062 to reserve a time for an in-person guided tour at Anita Purves Nature Center
- January 25 – buildings open for in-person visits
- January 25 – registration opens for in-person programming
- January 25 – lap swim begins
- January 25 – in-person visits at Anita Purves Nature Center begin
- February 1 – in-person fitness and water aerobics classes begin
- February 1 – all in-person registered programming begins
- February 1 – indoor facility rentals open (covid-19 capacity limits in effect)
If you enter any park district building, your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to give information for contact tracing.
Top photo from Urbana Park District website.